Pipeliner CRM er verdens kanskje mest visuelle løsning for oppfølging av kunder og salgsprosesser eller Customer Relationship Management som det heter på selgernes fagspråk.
Nylig kom Pipelinersales Inc. med en ny oppgradering av nettsky-versjonen Pipeliner CRM Cloud 2.1.0 som inneholder en rekke forbedringer og nye funksjoner. Samtidig er også en ny versjon av den mobile løsningen, Pipeliner CRM Mobile 2.0.0 gjort tilgjengelig for nedlasting og oppgradering.
Her er noe av det som er nytt og forbedret:
- You can now use the Pie Chart in the Opportunities tab of an open Account to quickly filter Won, Open and Lost Opportunities connected to the Account.
- Pipeliner can now help you auto-populate data to a new Contact or Account when adding them from within a Lead or Opportunity. You can also use this feature when creating a new ‘sub’ Account under a Parent Account.
- From within an open Account, you can now unlink Leads, Opportunities or Contacts from that Account. For example, select the Opportunities tab in an Account record, pick an Opportunity and click on the dropdown button on the far right and select Unlink.
- We have added a message to warn you during a data import in case your file has too many records. If you get this message, simply split your CSV file into 2 (or more) smaller CSV files before importing.
- New integrations to the Pipeliner Cloud
Dropbox – Use Dropbox to instantly share important documents with your sales team. Access your Dropbox from Pipeliner Opportunities, Accounts and other entities.
- MailChimp – Harmonize your Sales and Marketing. MailChimp integration allows you to track emails sent to your Leads, sync your Contacts and assign your MailChimp campaigns to prospects, directly in Pipeliner CRM.
- Zendesk – Streamline your customer satisfaction Pipeline. You can check any new Zendesk tickets in Pipeliner Activity feed.
- Shopify – Every finished sale in Shopify will create a won Opportunity in Pipeliner, giving you a complete overview of your customer purchase history.
- PandaDoc – Integration Update: Forget “copy and paste”. We have updated our integration to have all contacts related to the entity you are working on passed into PandaDoc seamlessly.
- Google Cal – We updated also the Google Sync Preferences as we did in the last release with MS Exchange. You can now sync Google Default folders.
- We have added Comments in the Activity detail, so you can now share updates between your sales team for individual tasks, calls or meetings. Open a saved activity and add Comments in the right-hand panel.
- We have enhanced the Activity Preview in the Activities menu or from the Activities tab of a record.
- You can now add comments, documents, set a Reminder, set up a follow-up and Mark the Activity as Complete directly in the Activity Preview.
- We have unified Drag & Drop for all report settings.
- Open up the new Context Panel on the left-hand side when drilling down into individual records from a report as an easy way of “scrolling through” the rest of the report data.
- Update to Pipeliner CRM Mobile version 2.0.0 including Feeds 2.0 and Comments on Activities
- Android submitted and approved.
- iOS submitted and approved